Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone!  The holidays have been a crazy time for me.  In the past few weeks I've started a new job, quit the job, started giving pitching lessons, had my shifts doubled at work, attended various christmas parties, been doing extra softball practices to build up for our big tournament next week, and have successfully fought the shopping crowd at the mall. 

If I happen to get a spare moment I love to visit my secret beach. I like to think that it's a place where only a few locals and I know about because it's a gorgeous beach off the beaten path and it never gets crowded.  I've gotten to recognize some of the regulars at my beach.  I know what you're thinking Shannon, and no they are not Hugh Jackmans... more like some very leathery elder men.  They may not be good eye candy but they do remind me to reapply my sunscreen.

Miss everyone and hope you have a happy and healthy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment