This past weekend I attended a "concert on the green", which was a mix of AU favorite artists performing outdoors at a vineyard. Eventhough I didn't know a single artist there I had a blast! Enjoying a gorgeous summer day sprawling in your lawn chairs with a picnic dinner and some bottles of wine leaves little to be desired. While the concert started out pretty tame the bottles of wine kicked in at the end of the night and I witnessed a couple drunken brawls on the dance floor... nothing too serious, just enough to keep the night interesting :) After the concert wrapped up we got a ride home with my friend's boyfriend. On our way back we made a detour to go off-roading in the forest on a search for kangaroos. After driving for 30 minutes into the heart of the forest we finally spotted 3 kangaroos! Just like deer, these kangaroos were frozen by our headlights for a couple of minutes before they hopped off. Mission successful!
However, on our trip out of the forest we got stuck in some serious sand. Luckily the boyfriend is no stranger to off-roading and was equipped with all the essentials to get us moving again. My friend and I enjoyed the music on the radio while he worked his magic and got us out of the sand and back to civilization.
No comments:
Post a Comment